As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GrowOn Shrubs
1 Litre 13cm Pot Lithodora Diffusa Heavenly Blue Low Spreading Evergreen Deep Blue Summer FlowersGrowOn Shrubs
- Deep starry blue flowers early to late summer. Evergreen low spreading foliage. Supplied in a 12cm pot/1 litre Liner. Size suitable to pot size. Excellent for an open, sunny position with an acidic soil in a rock garden or raised bed.
Images are of mature plants for illustration purposes. Please seach for 'bury Plant Centre' in the Amazon search bar for all our plants.
2 x Echinacea Purpurea – Popular Perennial with Lavender Flowers- Medicinal Uses- Ideal to Grow in Your Beautiful Gardenschone
- We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Soil requirements: Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil, Acidic Soil. The roots you’ll get from us will be the largest size possible, first class and healthy to ensure the best and tallest flowers – GuaranteeD.
Create a picturesque landscape or garden with this Perennial roots- Echinacea Purpurea. When to plant: – sow between january to may and flowers will bloom july to september.
A popular perennial with smooth, 2-5 ft. Create a beautiful garden: show your creativity and get rewarded with. Size: 1. This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners - PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE.
We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. Height 80cm. Large, coppery-orange central cones on stately plants. Coarse, deep green serrated leaves makes Echinacea Purpurea a showy garden plant. Sun- light requirments: Requires Full sun. The roots grow into the classic purple coneflower common name.
1 x Begonia Rosebud Xtra Large – Vivid Hued Bi-Colour Flowers – Resemble Roses – Bloom All Summer Long – for Your Beautiful Gardenschone
- Create a breath-taking landscape with king size Begonia Rosebud. They are Summer Flowering Perennials. This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners - PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE.
When to plant: plant between january to may and flowers will bloom july to october. We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form.
Contents: 1 x begonia rosebud xtra large – begonia double. Guarantee: these bulbs you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality.
Bulbs in this pack are grown from cultivated stock. Brighten your summer and fall garden with the spectacular, bicolour bloom. Soil requirements: Sandy to clay loam soil. Ph range 6 to7. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. Height 20cm. Water needs: Normal to moist. Sun- light requirments: Shade to dappled sunlight.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Creeping Phlox Collection Garden Plants Hardy Perennial Bright Spring Flowers Drought Tolerant Easy to Grow Your Own Flowering Garden Plants 5X Posti Plug Plants by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- This attractive outdoors hardy perennial is resilient and easy to grow in your own garden, thriving in most conditions and particularly well suited to growing in beds and borders where it provides an effective weed suppressant. Pair with hydrangea and lavender plants.
Perfect gifts for a gardener. This hardy garden plant produces masses of multicolour beautiful flowers of white, pink and lilac shades which gradually spread to form a dense carpet during spring. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Drought tolerant plant; supplied as 5 x creeping Phlox Plug Plants of 5 different varieties.
Easy to grow once planted best choice for a low maintenance garden. Creeping phlox is an outdoor plant that are perfect ground cover perennials. These varieties are evergreen spreading ground cover plants, beds, that work well mixed in-between bedding plants to fill any empty gaps. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. These fully hardy perennial plugs produce a carpet of beautifully coloured flowers in spring, ideal for alpine planting in rockery, and borders.
5. GrowOn Shrubs
3 Pack 9cm Pots Shrub – Polygala Chamaebuxus Grandiflora Kamnisky/Creeping Milkwort Low Growing Garden PlantGrowOn Shrubs
- The flowers have deep, impressively purple-pink wings, with yellow central petals. The flowers of polygala chamaebuxus var grandiflora 'Kamniski' are profuse in early spring, but not invariably, often, with another flowering in summer.
Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and qualifying multi-buy offer items. These plants are typically low growing and spread quickly to inhibit weed growth on areas of bare soil. These winged blooms are said to resemble pea flowers, hence sometimes called the Chapparal Pea; but they equally resemble miniature orchids.
6. Bryncir Garden Centre
Blue Grass Plants Ready to Plant in 10.5cm Pots., 3 x Festuca Intense BlueBryncir Garden Centre
- Three strong plants arrive Ready To Be Planted In The Garden. Amazing plants that give interest All Year Round - Bright Blue In Autumn. Perfect for patio Pots Or Garden Borders.
1 x Aquilegia Black Barlow Xtra Large Perennial – Fluffy Purple – Black Double Blooms – for Your Beautiful Gardenschone
- The roots you’ll get from us will be first class and healthy – GuaranteeD. Sun- light requirments: Full sun to part shade. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. Soil requirements: Average, medium moisture well drained soil. Please read full product description before purchase.
Contents: 1 x aquilegia black barlow – aquilegia hybrid- Xtra Large. We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Do not let the soil dry out.
Bulb Size 1. Create a beautiful garden: show your creativity and get rewarded with a burst of vibrant colour by choosing to go the GROW MY OWN. Bred for cut flower production aquilegia vulgaris var stellata ‘Black Barlow’ is particularly beautiful with its fluffy double upward facing, borders, spurless, dark plum- purple blooms resembling pompons.
Easy to grow this plant is a welcome addition to beds, rock and cottage gardens. Guarantee: these roots you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. When to plant: – plant between january to may and flowers will bloom may to july. Bulbs grown from cultivated stock. They are summer flowering perennials - This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners –Packed in Holland.
8. Carbeth Plants
Outdoor Flowering Plant, Lithodora Pure Blue, Arrives Ready to Plant in a 13cm PotCarbeth Plants
- Bright flowers - bright royal blue, star shaped blooms smother mats of narrow, evergreen foliage throughout late spring and summer. Size + spread - height: 15cm 6". Patio pots + borders -with such a long flowering period, Lithodora 'Pure Blue' gives a superb performance as ground cover in rockeries, troughs or at the edge of borders.
What you get - you will recieve one plant just like the picture Please note it may not be in flower at time dispatch. Spread: 60cm 24".
9. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
Potted, Nymphaea Pygmaea Helvola, Dwarf Water Lily, Fish or Wildlife Pond and bog Aquatic PlantsLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- These are dwarf lilies the size of the rhizome is small. Depth: 30cm spread: 70 cm. Pygmaea helvola' is a miniature water-lily with dark, and cupped, sulphur-yellow flowers 5cm across, purple-blotched, fragrant, rounded floating leaves to 12cm in length, with orange stamens.
Potted. Flowering: May - September. Dwarf water lily - POTTED.
10. Plantworks Ltd
Multi, Plantworks Ltd MMRG01 Empathy Mini Meadow Easy Sow Wild Flower Seed 3m²Plantworks Ltd
- Easy sow format includes vermiculite. The root grow mycorrhiza fungi in mini meadow helps in the establishment of plants and nutrient Supply to enhance flowering. Mini meadow packaging is currently changing, you may receive the green or white packaging.
Ideal for achieving a small mini meadow to create a natural habitat for pollinating bees, bugs and butterflies. All the flowers in mini medow conform to the RHS guidelines 'RHS perfect for pollinators'. All native UK species of flowers.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|